[ga] fitnathemovie.com

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] fitnathemovie.com
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:28:00 +1200

For a while now we have seen the fitnathemovie.com site sporting a notice
"This site has been suspended while Network Solutions is investigating whether the site's content is in violation of the Network Solutions Acceptable Use Policy."

Could someone from NetSol tell us if it is bound by a time limit on such investigations, or is it free to make such a suspension indefinite, without an obligation to inform a registrant timely that a judgement has been reached.

Domain arrests or domain death sentences should be governed by swift and fair procedure.

(what I think about Geert Wilders is an entirely different matter)

-joop-