[ga] More on the RIAA saga: Why the RIAA Really Hates Downloads

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] More on the RIAA saga: Why the RIAA Really Hates Downloads
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:24:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

All,

  Yet again we see the power struggle of "We the people"
and "We the corporations" are butting heads...

  Again, it's time to send the message loud, clear and
without political correctness, IPC, dump the RIAA!

The
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-price/the-democratization-of-th_b_93065.htmlsaga
 of Jeff Price, who traveled from
successful small record label owner to successful Internet-era music
distributor. His piece describes clearly what the major record labels
used to be good for and why they are now good for nothing but getting in
the way. "Allowing all music creators 'in' is both exciting and
frightening. Some argue that we need subjective gatekeepers as filters.
No matter which way you feel about it, there are a few indisputable facts
-- control has been taken away from the 'four major labels' and the
traditional media outlets. We, the 'masses,' now have access to create,
distribute, discover, promote, share and listen to any music. Hopefully
access to all of this new music will inspire us, make us think and open
doors and minds to new experiences we choose, not what a corporation or
media outlet decides we should want.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827