RE: [ga] List Rules

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] List Rules
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:10:32 +0200

Hi Eric,

Nice to see you back :-)

I fully agree here. The draft paper/presentation enumerating and
addressing the AGP pros and cons that Danny proposes could be a basis
for gaining the GA statement/motion and presenting its view as a
community. Nevertheless, the motion I proposed to the GNSO Council
yesterday is based on majority of the legitimate public voice as was
demonstrated during the official GNSO survey. So anyone that feels being
in accordance with the text can still support/second it.

Dominik