RE: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:14:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Danny and all,

  I disagree.  The fraud claims should be investigated
and  ajudicated where appropriate, if reported to the
relevant authorities in accordance with the law, no
exceptions. Users have already been damaged for too
often and far to much already!  Kids have been
unecessarly exposed and parents hood winked with
the "Kids.us" decision some time back.  That not
only not exceptable it terribly irresponsible
as well!  I could go on and on here, but I believe
everyone gets my point.

  I have already reported one today, forinstance,
 from AOL.COM and shall continue to do so unabaited
and/or without hesitation.  Enough is enough!