RE: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: <chris@xxxxxx>, "Shane Kinsch" <shane.kinsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karl Peters - TLDA" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:45:19 +0100

Chris,

I would personally prefer duplicate check of domain name directly during
registration process. After typing a name of interest a new page with
the name in bold (red color, big font) appears requiring extra
confirmation. This could be sufficient.

Anyway, this all seems to me a pseudo-problem. An advantageous excuse
made up by registrars. I have never come across any such typo-correction
feature offered by registrars/resellers.

Dominik