Re: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: "Shane Kinsch" <shane.kinsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Karl Peters - TLDA'" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:00:21 -0400

What study did youn use to determine that double opt in would not work? I
always love it when someone has an opinion that something should be done the
way they like it and dismiss everything else without looking at it.

For every reason you can cite where the AGP benefits anyone, I can show you
five ways it is abused.

Chris McElroy