RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: "JFC Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:58:26 +0100

Jefsey,

the fact that the ALAC represents individual Internet user community and
the NCUC non-commercial organizations is by no means in contradiction
with pursuing the same goals and objectives. Therefore, the activities
of both the bodies can be similar and possible cooperation likely or
even desired.
Especially, when we realize how difficult non-commercial goals are
achievable here.

Dominik