Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep <aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:40:33 -0800

Dominik and all,

  Our members sympathize with your concerns here Dominik.
Yet I see no harm in the forming of such a committee as long
as it is not stacked with committee members that only reflect
the current ICANN GNSO constituency's members.

Dominik Filipp wrote:

> Danny,
>
> I do not agree. Creating an Advisory Committee without voting power
> makes no sense to me at all. It would just be yet another toothless
> voice lost among many others incapable of influencing final decisions.
> Registrants/stakeholders must gain full support and respect within ICANN
> they truly deserve.
>
> Dominik

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827