RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peter Dengate Thrush" <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:46:47 +0100

Danny,

I do not agree. Creating an Advisory Committee without voting power
makes no sense to me at all. It would just be yet another toothless
voice lost among many others incapable of influencing final decisions.
Registrants/stakeholders must gain full support and respect within ICANN
they truly deserve.

Dominik