Re: [ga] Re: Root server traffic

  • To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Root server traffic
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:24:38 -0500

Ross Rader wrote:

On 22-Nov-07, at 10:12 AM, Joe Baptista wrote:

Ross - we have heard from a very respected member of the community, CAIDA.

Your article simply repeats the assertion you've made on this list - that errors are bad. Repeating this assertion doesn't make it true.

I don't think it says anything about errors being bad. What it dies say is that these errors are indicative of the growth of name spaces outside IANA.

So Ross are you going to investigate - contact CAIDA and get that report, or are you just chatting up a storm.

regards
joe

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551