Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:25:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Ted and all,

  None the less the registrant is not the hosting
company and the actual registrant stated he was
changing hosting providers, ergo he is the actual
registrant, not the current hosting company.  Hence
the Whois record is not reflective of the actual
registrant.  No hosting service can legally hold
a customer hostage in the manner which you suggest.
The customer, in this case the actual registrant,
has the right to entervine.  As he has stated clearly
he is doing so, eNom has a ethical responsibility to him
to comply and ignore the existing hosting provider
accordingly.  ICANN has a ethical responsibility
to ensure this actual registrants request is carried
out and to council or enforce the registrar to comply
with the actual registrants request.