Re: OT RE: [ga] 13 to 14

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT RE: [ga] 13 to 14
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:37:05 -0400

Debbie Garside wrote:
Please note that I have never worked with M. Morfin.
I have asked M. Morfin to stop emailing me (e-stalking) and will respond no further to his ludicrous views either on list or off list.

None of which is really relevant to this list. I realize that someone marked this as off topic somewhere along the way, but can't you take it offlist? Or leave it offlist? Or just ignore each other?

I'm going with the latter.

-r