RE: [ga] On Elections

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] On Elections
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:43:27 +0100

Dear Sotiris

Calling yourself Chair is not helping matters.  If you really want to change
things it is within your power to do so providing you gain enough support
from the list.

I would draw your attention to Section 9 of the GA list rules:

----

9. AMENDMENTS TO GA RULES

These rules may at anytime be amended by a majority of voters to the GA
list. The call for a vote maybe by any elected officer or 5 members of the
list. The vote may be held on list or as designated by the requestors.

----

You may call for a vote to change the GA List Rules in relation to the
election or removal of Chair subject to this rule.

Best regards

Debbie