ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

On 5/18/2004 10:44 AM sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx noted that:

Brian posted something first.  You extensively edited that.  I wrote
comments on top of yours and then I believe you responded to mine.  It
might help to post that response again for the group.