ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices
  • From: sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:44:54 -0400
  • Cc: 3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian posted something first.  You extensively edited that.  I wrote
comments on top of yours and then I believe you responded to mine.  It
might help to post that response again for the group.

Sarah

Sarah B. Deutsch
Vice President & Associate General Counsel
Verizon Communications
Phone: 703-351-3044
Fax:      703-351-3670
sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Ross Wm. Rader"
                      <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>        To:       Sarah B. Deutsch/EMPL/VA/Verizon@VZNotes
                      Sent by:                 cc:       3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
                      owner-dow3tf@gnso         registrars@xxxxxxxx
                      .icann.org               Subject:  Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

                      05/18/2004 10:30
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ross

On 5/18/2004 10:27 AM sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx noted that:

> I submitted extensive comments as well in an attempt to form a compromise
> on the paper.  We were all unavailable last week, so we need to
reschedule
> a call to walk through everyone's concerns.

I believe that my comments were based on your draft. If not, can you let
me know so that I can also review your document and get comments back.
I'm having a hard time keeping track of the work flow.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org