ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

On 5/18/2004 10:27 AM sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx noted that:

I submitted extensive comments as well in an attempt to form a compromise
on the paper.  We were all unavailable last week, so we need to reschedule
a call to walk through everyone's concerns.

I believe that my comments were based on your draft. If not, can you let me know so that I can also review your document and get comments back. I'm having a hard time keeping track of the work flow.

--

                       -rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org