ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices
  • From: sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:07:08 -0400
  • Cc: 3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As we discussed, on the call, here is my  latest and last attempt to take
Ross' last set of comments and work them into a compromise that permits the
Task Force to offer reasonable suggestions -- rather than mandates -- for
moving this issue forward.  Note that most of the document is deleted and,
frankly, not much is left except some core recommendations framed as
suggestions.

All comments are appreciated.  My latest additions are in all caps and
bolded.

Sarah

(See attached file: TF3BCWHOIS.DOC)

Sarah B. Deutsch
Vice President & Associate General Counsel
Verizon Communications
Phone: 703-351-3044
Fax:      703-351-3670
sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx