RE: [council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting

I probably would see more value to the topic of the IDN ccTLD fast tract
if we add some some meaningful subtopics such as the recommendation
regarding DNSSEC & New gTLDs in the Root Server Study.  A useful
discussion might be around this specific question:  Should the fast
track process be delayed until DNSSEC plans are more clear?  We could
also continue discussion of one and two character IDN TLDs if that is
not resolved in DAG3.

Discussing issues like these seem more valuable than spending a lot of
time restating concerns that we have stated many times before.  I am not
saying that we shouldn't restate those concerns (e.g., contracts, fees,
competitive advantage) but I think it would be best that we very briefly
restate them and then move on to issues like the root server report
recommendation and any remaining IDN TLD technical issues.

If we have more details before the ACSO meeting regarding our concerns
regarding contracts and fees, a discussion regarding how the proposed
solutions address our concerns could be useful.

Chuck