[council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:28:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The conversation has continued and the following suggestions is on the table:

It is suggested that we run our ACSO session on Monday afternoon with the general topic being ‘the introduction of IDN ccTLDs’. The reason for this is that current indications are that the Board may sign off on this in Seoul and it is important that each AC and SO has an opportunity to express any concerns they may have. The ACSO session would be scheduled with the staff (Tina, Kurt and team) IDN session acting as an introduction.

The ACSO planning meeting is scheduled for after our meeting this week. I will add this to the status for that meeting, but am looking for feedback both on the list before the meeting or in the meeting itself.

thanks
a.