[council] Travel to Seoul - funding

  • To: "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Travel to Seoul - funding
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:29:17 +0200
  • Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olga, thank you for the outreach.
Please make this formal request.

The BC formally requests travel funding for Philip Sheppard, as a retiring
council member, for the Seoul meeting.
There is considerable constituency, stakeholder group, and GNSO handover work to
do.
I may also be able to provide a certain institutional memory.

My organisation can ordinarily currently fund one long-haul trip per year.
This year there have been three such long-haul and so costly trips (for a
European), which is I believe the first time ever in ICANN history.

Philip