[council] Travel to Seoul - funding
- To: "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Travel to Seoul - funding
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:29:17 +0200
- Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Aco6w80/qxMoSEUmQSSTtmTQTaLjzwAA6STQ
Olga, thank you for the outreach.
Please make this formal request.
The BC formally requests travel funding for Philip Sheppard, as a retiring
council member, for the Seoul meeting.
There is considerable constituency, stakeholder group, and GNSO handover work to
I may also be able to provide a certain institutional memory.
My organisation can ordinarily currently fund one long-haul trip per year.
This year there have been three such long-haul and so costly trips (for a
European), which is I believe the first time ever in ICANN history.