Re: [council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] another suggestion for ACSO meeting
  • From: Stephvg2 <stephvg2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:05:37 +0200
  • Cc: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=jmLtpK5qHY8cZIA0P/0pnBhcyoHVa/72n1v29nZ/fLU=; b=AVdAE7jWGt685Pl60kuOw/eWN2sbHBT+hOKrel/7DQNYZT8DXNFGk/2XDsRR1IHPkH nW9bh5N9rKgY5L2GGrCFTh6kW2JVQCnZaTc99Ka6qsnjTyzJvW2L9PqrjOi4pCKHpGo1 /m54z0lS61kT268rXMob+Jn5EIWfzc+Ug9sEU=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I share Chuck's concerns. Seems like in attempting to find the least potentially controversial topic possible, the final result is a discussion around a topic that's already history.

I'm sorry, but I am starting to think more and more that it may be time to dare ask ourselves if these ACSO sessions should be continued. Sometimes within this community that is Icann, we find it hard to say "this is actually not such a good idea" when we embark on a new initiative such as this...

Envoyé de mon iPhone