RE: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:17:30 -0400
- Cc: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <15B9F91D-2F93-48D5-9E91-FBA08B8D8CC6@acm.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <15B9F91D-2F93-48D5-9E91-FBA08B8D8CC6@acm.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acnq1Rfywqpf6NNGTMuuWYxfCMqYOABsDDew
- Thread-topic: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
Mike Palage is willing to do this on behalf of the Contracted Party
House. Note though that we have not consulted with the Registrars SG,
so I cc'd Mason.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:38 PM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
> It is time again for me to collect 4 names, one from each of
> the SG that will be.
> The do not need to be council members, but they should be
> people with opinions on the subject being discussed. And
> should be people who are not afraid to peak their minds in an
> a wide and varied audience.
> The subject of the meeting is:
> Institutional Improvements
> The roles and responsibilities of ACs, SOs, Policy Staff and
> Board in ICANN's processes: current situation and possible evolutions
> The full discussion can be found at: http://syd.icann.org/node/3808
> Note, there will be a preparation breakfast meeting on the
> Monday for the panelists and the various ACSO chairs/v-chairs.
> Please get me names as soon as possible as Kieren would like
> to be able to post the names of panelists.