[council] UPDATED Sydney Schedule

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] UPDATED Sydney Schedule
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 03:25:43 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Attached, please find the updated draft GNSO related meeting schedule for
Sydney. Please note that on Saturday, except for the lunch time presentation
'GNSO Scope and Consensus' by Margie Milam and the Travel Drafting Group face
to face meeting at 18:00, the times for the different topics related to new
gTLDs may change. The meetings in room 5-6 will all be transcribed and there
will be recordings available.

This schedule should be read along with the full schedule on page:

http://syd.icann.org/full-sched

Please note there may be other changes, but we will keep you apprised.

Please also consult the Wiki pages, al links posted on http://gnso.icann.org/
for agendas and updates.

Particularly

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?gnso_council_workspace