[council] motions for 24 april

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] motions for 24 april
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:31:49 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have populated the wiki page https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?24_june_09_motions with the motions submitted by Tim as well as the motion for the Bylaws changes. There is also a place holder for the IDNG motion on its charter.

We need to have all motions posted on the web before Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 22:00:00 UTC in order to have them posted 7 days before the meeting in Sydney on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 8:00:00 AM. Amendments to these motions if any are needed can be added later, but I beleive it would be best to have them in place by the Tuesday UTC deadline.

Tim, please check to make sure that I have transcribed your motions correctly - feel free to correct anything I got wrong (or let me know what I need to fix)

thanks

a.