RE: [council] motions for 24 april
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] motions for 24 april
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:37:30 -0400
- In-reply-to: <6F36A61E-FFA3-4A84-ABA4-D39153AAAA0C@psg.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <6F36A61E-FFA3-4A84-ABA4-D39153AAAA0C@psg.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acns2+/zuy4XHiqUTnOybU+0HTf4uwAGT3pg
- Thread-topic: [council] motions for 24 april
I will second the Bylaws motion, full well understanding that there will
probably be some amendments.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:32 AM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] motions for 24 april
> I have populated the wiki page
> with the motions submitted by Tim as well as the motion for
> the Bylaws changes. There is also a place holder for the
> IDNG motion on its charter.
> We need to have all motions posted on the web before Tuesday, June 16,
> 2009 at 22:00:00 UTC in order to have them posted 7 days before the
> meeting in Sydney on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 8:00:00 AM.
> Amendments to these motions if any are needed can be added
> later, but I beleive it would be best to have them in place
> by the Tuesday UTC deadline.
> Tim, please check to make sure that I have transcribed your
> motions correctly - feel free to correct anything I got wrong
> (or let me know what I need to fix)