[council] Names for the ACSO meeting

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:38:04 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

It is time again for me to collect 4 names, one from each of the SG that will be.

The do not need to be council members, but they should be people with opinions on the subject being discussed. And should be people who are not afraid to peak their minds in an a wide and varied audience.

The subject of the meeting is:

Institutional Improvements

The roles and responsibilities of ACs, SOs, Policy Staff and Board in ICANN's processes: current situation and possible evolutions

The full discussion can be found at: http://syd.icann.org/node/3808

Note, there will be a preparation breakfast meeting on the Monday for the panelists and the various ACSO chairs/v-chairs.

Please get me names as soon as possible as Kieren would like to be able to post the names of panelists.

thanks
a.