Re: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

At 07:44 AM 9/3/04, Jordyn A. Buchanan wrote:
Hi Bob:

Perhaps the membership roll could be maintained separately in a spreadsheet (or HTML table on the web site). This list could include a complete set of information about each member of the constituency. When a new entry is created in the membership roll (or substantive information is updated) the boardrooms.org account could be updated accordingly.

Dear Jordyn: Thanks for your thoughts. The Boardrooms.org system may be fine for a company but is flawed for our purposes. Further, our members voted 52/48 against the voting system.

I am open to suggestions for a better system.

Another problem is that members lose passwords and therefore cannot vote.

Cordially, BobC

I hate to suggest an extra step or an extra place to store information, but the requirement of identifying which registrar each voter represents seems like an important one.

Jordyn