RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

At 08:47 AM 9/2/04, tbarrett wrote:
I suggest that a column be added to Bob's spreadsheet indicating the
registrar that the member represents.  Most of them are obvious but a few
are not.  Bob could then send out inquiries to finalize the list.

Dear Tom: The Boardrooms.org is not designed with associations in mind. There is *no_field* for company name;-(

In most cases, I can guess at the company name based upon the Email domain -- but that does not take care of the consultants, attorneys, etc.

Cordially, BobC