Re: [registrars] What do I have to do to get a vote?

At 08:24 AM 9/2/04, Mark Jeftovic wrote:
I have asked various people who tell me to ask various other people and
thus far have not gotten an answer. At one time I was given the URL
to a form to fill out and fax in to the number supplied, which I did
and promptly never heard back.

When Bob posted this link I emailed him offlist about this and have
not received a reply.

Dear Mark: I have never known how. I wrote to Rick Wesson off line to get his advice. I'll sure get you the userid and password as soon as possible.

Cordially, BobC