RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:29:32 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom:

This information (voting/non-voting member) should already be in the
Boardrooms.org system. If you look at the attached efax that we required of
all members, each registrar was required to designate and official/voting
representative and then observers.

I will try to dig up these old efax files. However, I will be shutting down
shortly and logging off as the Governor of Florida has told our community to
evacuate with the pending Cat 4 hurricane heading right were I live. Do not
know exactly where I will end up over the next couple of days but I will try
to make sure I have Internet access. Perhaps these old files can expediate
the process similar to the older payment files that I found a couple of days
ago.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage