Re: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Hi Bob:

Perhaps the membership roll could be maintained separately in a spreadsheet (or HTML table on the web site). This list could include a complete set of information about each member of the constituency. When a new entry is created in the membership roll (or substantive information is updated) the boardrooms.org account could be updated accordingly.

I hate to suggest an extra step or an extra place to store information, but the requirement of identifying which registrar each voter represents seems like an important one.

Jordyn