Re: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

At 04:16 PM 9/3/04, Jordyn A. Buchanan wrote:
This is just one element in the general process of keeping our membership rolls up to date. It sounds like there's some confusion around how to add members as well, so let me add my voice of support for clarifying that process as well. It seems that paying the $750 initiation fee should give new registrars the right to vote, at least until the ongoing budget is clarified.

Dear Jordyn:  Agreed:-)  Regards, BobC