Re: [ga] primary objectives of the General Assembly mailing list

Ted and all,

  I agree.  We are all ICANN stakeholders whether ICANN recognizes
that fact or not, or at least US citizens are, and whether or not some of us
like
it.  However we whom have been on this Forum known as the
GA = General assembl for years are *members* of this entity, officially
recognized by ICANN or not.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Debbie, Danny and Joop,
>
> >From time to time, some 3rd party views are brought forth on this mailing
> list. Perhaps, substituting ICANN stakeholders for membership is better.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827