RE: [ga] List Rules - Draft 4 :-)

At 12:18 p.m. 2/08/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:

> > http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV4.txt
> >
> > We have endeavoured to include all comments.  Please let us
> know if we
> > have missed anything or if there are any further rules you
> wish to incorporate.

(New) Subscribers/members.

Perhaps it is not superfluous to add that the GNSO council has an obligation to keep new subscription to the GA mailing list open and non-discriminatory, with a link on the GNSO web site.

And perhaps moderator monitoring of a new subscriber's first three posts?
(this to blunt re-subscriptions of banned or monitored individuals).

-joop-