Re: [ga] VeriSign & Korean IDN.com issues

Dear Andy,
thank you for the tip. Most probably true. This sounds so much familiar .... a new demonstration that only a network presentation layer can safely support the Multilingual Internet.

There are different ways to implement a virtual presentation layer. The poorest one is at user application layer. But it is also the only one which does not endanger the authoritative unicity of the ICANN world. Is that the reason why the IETF retained it so far, against the ICANN's request for the experimentation of new avenues?
jfc