Re: [ga] VeriSign & Korean IDN.com issues

I think for the sake of the stability of the non-English Internet, ICANN needs to "please explain" letters to both Verisign and Microsoft regarding their actions/inactions in IDN support.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=idn.verisign- grs.com