Re: [ga] Early Warning: CAIDA Analysis of IPv4 consumption rates

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Early Warning: CAIDA Analysis of IPv4 consumption rates
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 23:33:55 -0700
  • Cc: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, APNIC Secretariat <secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, "apnic-talk@xxxxxxxxx" <apnic-talk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Who's we, Danny?  Got a mouse in your pocket or maybe a
IANA staff member?  No, I rather doubt you do.  Rather
ICANN and the IANA along with it's IP registries have been
less than responsibly good stewards of IPv4 address space..
Is such a surprise?  No, not really...