[ga] ALAC website

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin ha scritto:
1. to lack PRs. I am still unable to understand where they are documented, etc. I know I am dumb. But I would suggest that our ALAC people attach an ALAC site URL on all their posts. At the end of the day I will nogtice it and click. I do not think they represent me, but is it a reason not to know them and to help them if they do something good?

This might be a good idea, except that I have to spend some time to understand how to configure my new mailer (just migrated my desktop to RH9/KDE3) :)

Anyway, I remember everyone that the official ALAC website is at

http://alac.icann.org/

(you can find there our documents, forums, info on members etc.) and the ALAC blog, maintained by Thomas, is at

http://alac.info/
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org