Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

  • To: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:18:36 +0200
  • Cc: Kristy McKee <k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karl Auerbach ha scritto:
Uh, could we stop sniping. Yes, we have differences, but they are small compared to our agreements. (Too bad we can't get together and have a gathering/party and get to know one another face to face.)

As you may know, not even all ALAC members have funds to attend ICANN meetings, but if you or any other user will manage to come to Tunis I would gladly have a chat; also, we are trying to organize specific events open to the public.
Personally, I'd find it a good thing to have more individual users attending ICANN meetings.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org