Re: [ga] ALAC website

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other stakeholders/users,

  Looks like a bunch of Hogwash on both sites.  That's not all
that suprising though given it's history and lack there of.
BTW, Vittorio did you ever locate those archives from
Feb. 03 thru July 03?

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin ha scritto:
> > 1. to lack PRs. I am still unable to understand where they are
> > documented, etc. I know I am dumb. But I would suggest that our ALAC
> > people attach an ALAC site URL on all their posts. At the end of the day
> > I will nogtice it and click. I do not think they represent me, but is it
> > a reason not to know them and to help them if they do something good?
>
> This might be a good idea, except that I have to spend some time to
> understand how to configure my new mailer (just migrated my desktop to
> RH9/KDE3) :)
>
> Anyway, I remember everyone that the official ALAC website is at
>
> http://alac.icann.org/
>
> (you can find there our documents, forums, info on members etc.) and the
> ALAC blog, maintained by Thomas, is at
>
> http://alac.info/
> --
> .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
> Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org
> http://bertola.eu.org/    <-- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblog!

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801