Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Absolutely true.
I have however two reproaches to make ALAC.

1. to lack PRs. I am still unable to understand where they are documented, etc. I know I am dumb. But I would suggest that our ALAC people attach an ALAC site URL on all their posts. At the end of the day I will nogtice it and click. I do not think they represent me, but is it a reason not to know them and to help them if they do something good?

2. Actually I do not think they are to represent me but to document ICANN on what I say. I have nothing against that, if this can help a dialog (I can prompt a subject as can ICANN) and if we are not taken aside of the debate when real technical, societal, political issues are involved. For that I think ALAC should in a way or another extend its organization to atlarge specialized advisory committees. ALSACs on matters of interest to @large.

This would be of help in term of technology/architecture as root, IDNA, SiteFinder, ccTLDs, etc. show it. It could aslo be of help to get ALAC and icannatlarge together. ALAC did a good job, icannatalrge also does in another way. Let forget some event of the past and let recall all the help Thomas provided.
jfc