RE: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)

  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ga-abuse@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 23:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- admin <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Moderators: Why is this guy still on the list? Given the obvious
> false
> >statements
>
> Because if we use this standard they would also have to kick most of
> the
> ICANN board members and staff, as well anyone associated with
> VeriSign, off
> of all these lists.

When they lie, though, they at least are showing their true identities
and can be held accountable. Anonymous lies are much different.

Of course, if someone wants to prove me wrong, and show the website of
INEGroup with its 131,000 members, go ahead....

Other lists haven't hesitated to pull the trigger, and ban him. If need
be, let me apply to be a moderator -- his removal will bring more glory
than bringing down WLS and SiteFinder. ;) You know *I* wouldn't
hesitate, given how I've lectured ICANN on their timidity towards
VeriSign and others. ;)

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/