Re: [ga] Re: Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:14:52 -0400

John:

More psychobabble from my personal Internet stalker http://bit.ly/5KxboD and
avoidance of the questions of interest to my TLD holders.

Let me remind you again that you are a director and office not only at the
TLDA but also an insider with INAIC. Now who am I in this. I'm a nobody
here. I'm not in control of anything - but you are.

So once again I point you to the questions you seem incapable of answering

And I remind you it disingenuous to call people who provide supporting
evidence co-conspirators. Are you calling Martijn Burger a co-conspirator.
Or are you calling the Principle of the Gymnasium Querford a co-conspirator.

Here is some more supporting evidence your part of a scam and that you guys
stole TLDs. Check it out ... http://bit.ly/bSeU4V and
http://bit.ly/bO3zkM... is the Henk Smit the person who wrote these
emails another
co-conspirator in your books John?

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/