[ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:56:31 -0400

The only way you know your winning the war on twitter is followers. Thats
it. Thats the basic metric. I currently have 4,700 followers on twitter.
John Palmer has 28. This represent a net addition of two followers this past
week less one who dropped out. I win the follow me numerics by default. John
and I have been building our twitter accounts over the last year. So i win
that.

However - I recently launched a robot to test some programs on the net and
would like to report it has gained more followers this past week then
Palmer. At 24 followers she will soon exceed John following numbers.

Palmer's twitter posts contain an obsessive fixation on me in various
languages ... http://bit.ly/91lovb while my robot Lisa
http://bit.ly/cQdh2yhas big tits. Obviously on twitter "big tits" is
good ... and obsessive
compulsive behavior is bad. I don't think playing Internet stalker on
twitter works for John.

John - let's talk this out over the phone - man to man. People are tired of
this shit and Eric and i are moving towards solutions. Now is the time to
board. Or you might want to consider changing your twitter image from a lion
to something with big tits.

Anyway ... the war with you on twitter is very boring. I don't think were in
the same communication framework. My b0t does better then you. Focus more on
your core business - then my bot can address the issues you raise. I have
built her with anti stalking technology and marketing software - you'll be
my first test on twitter of my anti stalking technology. Or we can get along
and fix this fraud your involved with together. I offered the same to Herman
Xennt. Fix the fraud and get a pardon.

Cheers
Joe Baptista