Re: [ga] new to list and thoughts

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] new to list and thoughts
  • From: Corey Leong <cleong@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:26:48 -0500

Greetings all --

 Thanks very much to Danny and Jeffrey for responding to my newbiness. :)

 I've been reading and studying the other industry tlds Danny had
 mentioned.  I've also added the .tel domain to my research while
 joining their developers program.

 I've come up with about 6 or 7 early on, high level use cases so far
 for a real estate .tld. One of the main use cases is modeled after a
 multiple listing system using the distributed dns database.  Now
 unless you've been "in the industry", an MLS model is very foreign to
 you, with all do respect. :)  This MLS scenario is my primary focus.
 So "yet another industry domain name" is understandably not an ideal
 scenario.

 Thanks,

 Corey