[ga] new to list and thoughts

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] new to list and thoughts
  • From: Corey Leong <cleong@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 17:08:52 -0500

Greetings all --

I have been lurking for the past week or so and have found the chatter
quite interesting.

Would have never guessed a lack of transparency and openness from the
outside looking in regarding icann.
Then again, I'm in the Real Estate Industry and we deal with these
issues on a daily basis, too. :(

My purpose for joining this list was to research if applying for a new
tld for the real estate industry would be a feasible action.

After reading the pdfs and messages, I'm a bit skeptical now if I
really should continue researching this endeavour.

Was wondering if I could get thoughts or comments on applying during
the present time or if other options are available.

Thanks in advance,

Corey

--
Corey Leong
Executive Director

Global Real Estate And Technology Consortium (GR8C)
PO Box 691871
Orlando, FL 32869

web:     http://gr8c.org
mobile:  +1 407 963 5209