[ga] [Fwd: Re: [A2k] The top tech policy people in USA]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: Re: [A2k] The top tech policy people in USA]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:35:11 -0800

All,

  As an FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [A2k] The top tech policy people in USA
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:34:40 -0800
From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah.arunachalam@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: peters@xxxxxxxxxxx, chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,EPT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
a.swan@xxxxxxxxxx,sunil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Barbara Stratton
<Barbara.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subbiah and all,

  Barbara and Steven Chu are the only two on this list that have
really true credentials from a technical standpoint that I, or any
of our members recognize.  The rest of Washington politicos
and insiders that will go whichever the way the political winds
blow.  That's not a very ethical, logical, or reasonable approach
or method by which any policy determination should be done.

  Further, I have some other names that were not listed below,
that also have some access.