Re: [ga] new to list and thoughts

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Corey Leong <cleong@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] new to list and thoughts
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 06:32:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Corey,

Welcome to the list.  Applying for a new tld for the real estate industry is a
feasible action -- at issue is whether such a project is sustainable in the
long run as the current spate of industry TLDs (.travel, .aero, .coop, .museum)
have all gotten off to a very rocky start with a highly limited number of
registrations.

Please feel free to pose any questions at all on this topic; we are here to
help.

best regards,
Danny Younger