[ga] real estate gtld research

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] real estate gtld research
  • From: Corey Leong <cleong@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:39:04 -0500

<Resending for good measure/>

Greetings all --

Thanks very much to Danny and Jeffrey for responding to my newbiness. :)

I've been reading and studying the other industry tlds Danny had
mentioned.  I've also added the .tel domain to my research while
joining their developers program.

I've come up with about 6 or 7 early on, high level use cases so far
for a real estate .tld. One of the main use cases is modeled after a
multiple listing system using the distributed dns database.  Now
unless you've been "in the industry", an MLS model is very foreign to
you, with all do respect. :)  This MLS scenario is my primary focus.
So "yet another industry domain name" is understandably not an ideal
scenario.

Thanks,

Corey

--
Corey Leong
Executive Director

Global Real Estate And Technology Consortium (GR8C)
PO Box 691871
Orlando, FL 32869

web:     http://gr8c.org
mobile:  +1 407 963 5209