Re: [registrars] Motion on Travel Funding

  • To: "Jordi Hinojosa" <hinojosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Motion on Travel Funding
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:58:00 -0500
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Thom, thanks Jordi. If I'm reading the constituency rules of procedure correctly, this motion requires three endorsements. With two more endorsements, this motion can go to a formal vote of the constituency to see if it has the support necessary to become a formal position of the constituency.

Thanks again.

-ross